Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Killing Katie Malone




Oh Dear God…

The Nitty Gritty:

Remember when people spent hours hunched over a computer, trying to win an online auction? Remember how people used to waste time buying random crap like a ghost in a box? Apparently the people behind Killing Katie Malone do too because they based an entire movie around that crap. The movie follows a group of college kids who decide to buy a ghost in an online auction. Of course, the ghost of Katie Malone is pissed off and starts killing people. Oh, and did I mention that Dean Cain pops up as a former owner of the box?

The Best Death:

I’m drawing a blank here! Seriously though, I have no recognition of any deaths in this one.

Watch it or Not?

It’s hard for me to tell you whether or not to watch the movie. On the one hand, it was a waste of time. On the other hand, it’s Dean Cain, and I love Dean Cain. Seriously, ask anyone who knows me and they will tell you that he ranks on my list of top five bangable guys. Killing Katie Malone isn’t the worse, but I could find something else to do with a free 90 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment