Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Return to Horror High (1987)



How can you not love this movie?

Horror High follows a group of filmmakers heading off to a small high school where a grizzly murder rocked the small town. In 1982, a serial killer went insane and murdered a bunch of students at Crippen High School. Since sex and murder sell, a production company decides to make a movie on-site that follows the true story. Naturally, a serial killer turns up and starts murdering people all over again.

The Best Death:

Keep your eyes peeled for a cameo from Mr. Clooney, George Clooney I mean. Also keep your eyes out for a post Brady Bunch Marcia.

Watch it or Not?

I actually have a special place in my heart for Return to Horror High. I saw the movie years ago, and when I saw it listed on Netflix, I couldn’t pass it up. The movie is more of a horror spoof than a hardcore horror movie, which I know some people don’t like. As for me, I kept it in my queue, so that should say something.

No comments:

Post a Comment