Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A Horrible Way to Die



A girl goes to AA meetings or some kind of therapy for her alcoholism. The movies jumps back and forth between the past and the present, showing her relationship with a psychopath serial killer as she embarks on a new relationship with a new guy.

Best Death:

I have no clue.

Here’s the thing about me and horror movies. I have seen a lot of horror movies and sat through quite a few bad ones. I could not make it through this one. I picked it out of a Redbox based on the cover alone, popped it in the 360 and sat back with the BF and the best friend. After 20 minutes, I went back to reading my magazine. After 30 minutes, the best friend took a shower and after 35 minutes, the BF finally turned it off. I’ve made him sit through some bad movies too and even he couldn’t handle this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment